Maui Ocean Center
16 Things To Do With Kids in Hawaii
Here are 16 items to help narrow down your itinerary:
1. Take a family road trip on the Hana Highway in Maui.
2. Enjoy a family hike at Diamond Head State Monument in Honolulu.
Diamond Head State Monument
3. Check out the living museum and spot some sea turtles at Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park on the Big Island.
4. Try the Aviator's Tour at the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor in Honolulu.
5. Chow down on some authentic Hawaiian food at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
6. Explore the Iolani Palace State Monument also in Honolulu.
7. Pick up a Keiki Ranger Activity Book at the USS Arizona National Memorial.
USS Arizona National Memorial
8. Find yourself stargazing at the Haleakala National Park in Kula.
10. Visit the Western Hemisphere's largest tropical reef aquarium at the Maui Ocean Center in Maalaea.
11. Try "snuba" at the Molokini Crater on the Molokini Island Preserve.
12. Explore the botanical garden at the Iao Valley State Monument in Wailuku.
13. Let the Punalu'u Black Sand Beach Park blow your mind, also on the Big Island.
14. Walk on (dried) lava at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park in Hilo.
15. Grab a seat on the historic Sugar Cane Train back in Lahaina.
16. Enjoy snorkeling at the Hanauma Bay State Underwater Park back in Honolulu.